We live in a world without limits. We seize every opportunity to make our residents’ and employees lives more flexible, more fun, and more fulfilling. We’re enthusiastic, empowering, committed, and we reflect this in the way we work.
We are always looking for candidates with a background in great customer service and the ability to build relationships, come be part of a team that makes a difference.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE: Responsible for the relationship management for all private residents and actively become the face of Get Living from point of first enquiry through the entire resident experience with Get Living. Always delivering exceptional customer service to residents, colleagues and other stakeholders, the Relationship Manager must ensure Get Living Brand Standards are delivered at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all new enquiries, viewings and the lettings process to ensure future residents are given a personalised and tailored introduction to the Get Living apartment offer
- Manage requests for ancillary services such a parking, storage pods etc.
- Conduct all required applicant checks, including referencing, ensuring that applicants are correctly screened and commercial risk managed
- Manage the resident contracting process, ensuring compliance with all standards, legislation and Get Living standards
- Act as a positive ambassador for the Get Living offer at all available opportunities
- Is responsive and empathetic with any issues raised by residents ensuring that maintenance issues are resolved as quickly as possible
- Regularly inspects both occupied and vacant properties to ensure being maintained at the required standard and any breaches or maintenance issues proactively raised
- Ensures the move out and deposit release process is prompt and dealt in a professional manner
- Ensures the portfolio is Health & Safety compliant at all times
- Deals with entry level complaints to a successful resolution for all parties, in accordance with Get Living standards
- Adheres to all operational procedures and practices
- Proactively builds enduring relationships with residents
- Carries out inventory checks and inspections to Get Living standards
- Manages the change of sharer and other associated administrative processes
- Supports with key event management and attendance
- Support social media activity, directly participating in accordance with Brand Standards
- Keeps up with knowledge on lettings law and compliance
- Previous lettings/property management experience
- Educated to a higher education standard
- Demonstrable success in customer service role
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Diligent multi-tasker able to prioritise under pressure
- Able to positively adapt to changing circumstances
- Resilient in the face of pressure and workload
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional service experience
- Keen to progress within the organisation
- Highly self-motivated and driven
- Conversant in multiple languages
- Able to communicate with customers from a variety of backgrounds
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Training & Development
and many more....